Purchase Prints

Little Tupper Lake Outlet Lily Pads

"Little Tupper Lake Outlet Lily Pads"

« back to photo

Print Only

'Print Only' is the ordering option to choose when planning to traditionally frame the image yourself locally.  Each print is an archival quality inkjet print using professional-grade papers and inks rated to 100 years, and will be shipped to you directly from my professional printers' rolled in a tube. Shipping is free for print-only orders within the USA, and at-cost for international orders.  

Satin or Metallic paper options are available. Unless otherwise noted, your order will be printed on Metallic.  Metallic has excellent color vibrancy and a bit more depth and luminescence and richness to the color.  Satin has excellent color and fidelity, and is also an excellent choice.  

Notes:  Size in inches represents the image's longest side; the other side changes proportionately.  Lettering nomenclature after size is for internal sizing categories only.

Select a print size:

Plaq Mounted

'Plaq Mounted' is a modern frameless mounting option in which an archival inkjet print is mounted onto a wood backing board and coated with a clear UV protective finish for fade, water, and scratch resistantance, and hangs directly and flush on the wall as is, for a superior colorful, sharp, and glass- and glare-free image to be enjoyed for decades.  Thickness of mount is 3/8" thick for 60" and smaller, 1" thick for 78" and larger, by default, and hangs via a screw-head keyhole slot or french cleat, included.  80% of customers choose this option, with the other 20% ordering just an archival print. Acrylic and Metal mounting alternative options are also available at a premium upcharge.  

Satin or Metallic paper options are available. Unless otherwise noted, your order will be printed on Metallic. Metallic has excellent color vibrancy and a bit more depth and luminescence to the color. Satin also has rich color and fidelity, and is also an excellent choice.

Notes:  Size in inches represents the image's longest side; the other side changes proportionately.  Lettering nomenclature after size is for internal sizing categories only.

All mounted photos incur by default a shipping charge that represents actual costs of drop-shipping from my Colorado based printer. Local pickup of photographs in the Adirondacks in order to save on this fee is generally not possible. There are two notable exceptions: 1) If I have the photo in stock already printed up, then of course local delivery is possible.  2) Once a year I group a larger order of photos together for freight shipment, to reduce shipping costs of each photo. If not urgent and within the Adirondacks, you can inquire about this possibility. 

Select a print size:

Wildernesscape images are most impressive as physical photographic prints, as their large format and photographic detail brings out a realism and sense of being there yourself that no computer monitor can convey. On a wall, prints also act as escape from the present to the natural world we call wilderness. We are all deeply connected to the environment in which we live, and I hope my photos and large-format prints can connect you ever more strongly.

Print and mounting options listed here are described in detail on the Ordering Prints page.  All images on this site are also available for stock image licensing, and I offer notecards, screensavers and other photographic services.